Thursday, October 20, 2011
20 Things I've Never Done
I'm taking Mama Kat's challenge this week. She's asked us to follow the lead of The Pioneer Woman who posted a list of Things I've Never Done Before. I loves makin' lists, so here are Things I've Never Done Before.
I'm 37.75 years old and I have never:
1. Visited a continent on the opposite side of the hemisphere.
2. Had my tongue pierced.
3. Had a nervous break down.
4. Had a "boy" haircut.
5. Swam with sharks and dolphins (not at the same time).
6. Eaten goat roti--and loved it.
7. Wished I could unsay something I just said.
8. Met Jennifer Lopez. And Robert DeNiro. And George Clooney.
9. Danced in a mud bath with strangers on a Caribbean island (Jouvert, Trinidad Carnival).
10. Had newts as pets. . .
. . . Hold up, hold up. Is this not like the college drinking game version of "I Never" where you actually HAVE done the things you say "you never" did? No? Whoops! Then let me start over--'cause all of the above are true. I seriously, honestly have never done the following things...
1. Had a one night stand.
2. Seen Casablanca or--on the total opposite end of the spectrum--an episode of Jersey Shore.
3. Enjoyed any food with mayonnaise in it or near it.
4. Hosted the Oscars.
5. Birthed triplets.
6. Published a book.
7. Owned a pony.
8. Slow danced with a midget. Sorry, "little person."
9. Met Ryan Reynolds. Or Clint Eastwood. Or Ellen Degeneres.
10. Met a cheese I didn't like.
Care to share some of your "I never"s? Please comment!